Monday, October 1, 2007

My Favorite Top 5 Marathon Training Moments:

So the NYC marathon is just 4 weeks and 3 days away! Scary! But SO exciting. I have been training in Central Park all summer long and thought I'd share some of my favorite components of training:

5. Nipple tenderness (when my lil' buttons rub one too many times against my running shirt).

4. Looking like *crap* when the cute guy (or the cute gal) speeds on by.... ;-)

3. Frequently having to say "no" to my favorite evening ritual (a nice big glass of red wine) to preserve body hydration.

2. Getting mean glares and stares when I hobble home from the park, drenched in sweat and smelling delicious....

And...my most-certainly favorite part of training....

1. ass-crack rub (that wonderful rawness in your oh-so-special place, reserved for runs of 15 or more miles). Warning: DO not attempt to fart when you have ass-crack rub!

Anyone want to join me next year???

2 comments:

G said...

Mmmm, ass-crack rub. That's hot!

Chad Schone said...

You have sold me on the excitement of the marathon! No wonder you run them as you do... nipple and ass-crack rubs! Enchanting! Runners squirts! Lovely!! Sign me up for next year...