Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Gayest Look


Don't know who among us watches Jay Leno (I'd assume no one), but he often makes snide and degrading comments regarding the wee queer folks. Go to this website (http://www.mygayestlook.com/) and all will be explained, including pics of others giving Jay their 'gayest look', which I have added my own photo to.

The site also lists contact information for Mr. Leno and others in charge of the Tonight Show, so feel free to give 'em a letter, call, etc. explaining how you feel about homophobic jokes (might feel free to include sexist, racist, classist, etc jokes to the list).

Hopefully, enough folks participate that it becomes a national deal and something Jay apologizes for.

4 comments:

SLD said...

That's pretty kick ass. God, I hate Leno. When I get to school tomorrow, I'm going to grab something Buckeye-ish and snap a pic.

I used to get made fun of because of the way I gave the finger. I don't fold my index and ring finger down right, I guess.

I have one question . . . is it wrong that I cruised the "My Gayest Look" site? Probably not.

Scootking said...

Boy Joyce, that sure is a gay thing to do!

G said...

It is not wrong but i agree it is a pretty gay thing to do. Get it, gurl.

jackjack said...

I would post a picture on My gayest Look, but my Mom said that I could pass for straight, so I may confuse people.