Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Greetings from the frozen tundra...


Ok, well it's not actually that cold here. But in true chicago fashion I walked out of my apartment this morning, zipping up my winter coat, and passed a bunch of kids all bundled up in their snow suits... Isn't it almost June??

Anyways, I've never posted on the blog so I just wanted to say hello to you guys (and prove to Chad that I do in fact keep up on the posts!). I was planning on coming to visit for Comfest this year... but some family stuff came up so I have to head to California for a bit instead. I'm sad to miss it though!

I hope you all are well. I think about you often and hope some time soon we can all be hanging out together!

Much love!

5 comments:

Chad Schone said...

I about pooped my pants when I read ur entry, Ms. Rosen. I love it. Next time, you can do what I'm doing now = go outside in shorts and a t and hang on a patio while you type your blog entries... oh that's right, it's 50 below up there. Wear your parka instead!

dirty di said...

So sorry you'll have to skip comfest and hope all is well with family stuff.

Keep the posts coming! (and try to stay warm). crazy that it is that cold at this time of year!

Chad Schone said...

It's cold here now, Lady! I'm blaming you.

G said...

Yay! Welcome my lil lesbian cumquat.

pixelville said...

Yahoo! More posts from Rosenfest, please.

Sorry we won't get to see you or eat those chocolate coated matza breads at Commfest.

Hopefully next year!