Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another "must buy" for the women who read this blog.

I am in London this week and enjoyed lunch at "First Out Cafe" this morning, apparently the first cafe in the city to cater exclusively to gay and lesbian clients (it also doubles as a lesbian bar after 8pm.) Anyway, I was enjoying my cauliflower soup and browsing "g3" the free magazine for London's lesbian and bisexual women, when I stumbled across an ad for SHEWEE, described as:

a moulded plastic funnel that provides women with a simple, private and hygienic method of urinating without removing clothes whilst standing AND sitting.

Furthermore:



When positioned securely under the crotch, and with underwear pushed to the side, Shewee directs urine away from the body to a suitable place, such as a toilet, a container or a conveniently located tree!

For more information and helpful instructions (as well as a handy list of the variety of ways sheewee can improve your life), please visit http://www.shewee.com/

For a gal who likes to shi-shi (and not just on the tires of certain unnamed friends who live in places that rhyme with "batlanta," I'm sure glad someone thought of the shewee!

3 comments:

Chad Schone said...

I think you might get some consumers, my dear.

pixelville said...

I can wee with out the she.

I am a personal fan of the "V" (for victory). Simple instructions below:
1. Stand facing tree or tire.
2. Push down pants and undies in front whilst leaving heinie covered in back.
3. Hold up two fingers in peace sign symbol.
4. Drop fingers to either side of wee-hole.
5. Pull up with fingers.
6. Arch pelvis forward.
7. Let the golden arches fly.

Can post pictures soon.

Chad Schone said...

I'm a little bit in love with you, Liv. I'm keeping an eye on you during Comfest. If I spot any pelvis arching, I'm calling it out!