Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 3: The Best Part of Waking Up . . .



Well, I travel with coffee that is MUCH better than Folgers. I'm not sure it much matters, though. Campstove coffee is the BEST. I realized today that my little Coleman stove (converted from fuel to propane five years ago) and my percolator are 22 years old. I purchased them both after I graduated from college and drove across the country, camping along the way.

I had hoped to have a story to tell about my great-nephew's little league game, but it was canceled due to a scheduling snafu. I still made the trip to Greenville and had a nice dinner with my brother and sister-in-law. I returned to a very quiet and very cold campground. Mason and I made a big fire and spent the evening hanging out, thinking, and playing guitar.

1 comment:

pixelville said...

this is my favorite part, "hanging out, thinking, playing guitar". next post: "What I Was Thinking About..."