Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lil G


My cousin, Dawn, recently sent me this picture of her and I as little ones. We were inseparable as kids, and often said we'd marry. Our parents encouraged our closeness but discouraged the nuptials, making the "deformed babies" argument. A few years after this picture was taken Dawn and her family moved to Arizona, which was the worst possible thing to happen to lil me at that time. I still remember playing in the back of my uncle Mark's decked out 70's style van (it even had paneling and a small sink) on the way to the airport, still not realizing what was about to happen, and crying my eyes out as Dawn boarded the plane.

5 comments:

Chad Schone said...

Awfully cute, kitty. I like your little towheaded smile.

dirty di said...

Simply adorable!

hairplane said...

I like your pretty pink dress G!

G said...

Thanks, Hairplane. Even at a young age I could pick out a pretty dress.

pixelville said...

wow. i never knew you dyed your hair. and at such a young age.