Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lucy Loves Her Daddy


IMG_8688
Originally uploaded by Circeson
Sunday morning silliness with our little turkey. Last night, G and I went out and i sang my first karaoke in Atlanta (suddenly seymor, natch). i had a dream that night of stealing my nephew-in-law's toys while G distracted him with ice cream. But I couldn't quite get the toy I wanted so i was caught... not sure what that means, but at any rate, I woke up to this little scene (I don't have my camera by the bed, by the way... I had to go get it). Pretty precious. I miss everyone.

2 comments:

G said...

And Lucy's Daddy loves her OCEANS!!! Look at that face; it kills me.

pixelville said...

you are precious. both of yuns. and chad, that dream, it means you are trying to get the things you want most, but are not sure where they are going to come from or the best way to get them. and you feel a little like a kid.

ok, well...a minute ago i thought i had a really good interpretation, but now it has escaped me. anyway, good work on using dreamland to get some processing done. always a good choice.