Monday, December 24, 2007

Cube Chronicles.XMASEVE



Behind this wall sits the most obnoxius, bigmouthed cube neighbor imagineable. It is Xmas Eve and because I am the lowest freak on the totem pole, I am stuck here trying to look busy. No one should be at work today, but here I sit bored out of my mind with my ears in pain as I suffer through the loud, brassy chatter of the woman who parks herself behind my pink wall everyday.

UGH. Happy freaking holidays.

P.S. Consider yourself lucky that the audio I tried to capture of her won't upload on my crappy Dell.

2 comments:

G said...

You should have stood up, yelled "Merry Christmas", and push all her xmas shit onto her head.

pixelville said...

yeah. stupid freaking snowman butt in your face all day. obnoxious.

plus dell's *are* crappy. i totally agree.