Friday, December 21, 2007

Giving Tree


Thanks so much to all of you who donated to the families we sponsored for Christmas. I had signed up to help a total of 8 kids from 5 families, so all of us, together with my swim team and some folks from work, came together to give these families a much, much happier holiday. Last night, the kids from my video project helped wrap over 50 gifts and articles of warm winter clothing, which we dropped off at Children's Hospital for the FACES program this morning. We also donated 5 boxes full of shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, and more to Project Open Hand!



Scott and I were a shopping force to be reckoned with last night (watch out, Scott is now obsessed with clothes for small children) and Julie headed up the drop-off efforts this morning. You guys rock! I am proud to have such generous and thoughtful friends.

3 comments:

G said...

You are good people!

pixelville said...

and you are nice because you leave nice comments. i love that.

Chad Schone said...

Greatness!! I'm so happy you peeps are good news. Wishin' we was with y'all.