Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oscar comes home


oscar3
Originally uploaded by Circeson
Today Griff and I, after not much thinking and debating, have adopted this rescued Shiba Inu mix. He's pretty adorable and sweet... and although he has some resemblances to our dear Simon, he so far has none of his skittish tendencies. He was a stray and is incredibly, saddly skinny. Lucy has shown him the same kidness she has showed other dogs (i.e. she mostly ignores him and occassionly gets in his business). We can't wait till y'all can meet him. It's pretty FREAKY! There are a couple other pictures of him Flickr.

5 comments:

G said...

People who work in shelters are amazing wonderful people. I do not know how they do it. Seriously, being there for 45mins yesterday was emotionally challenging. When we walked back to get Oscar out of his cage, I was unable to look the other dogs in the eyes. It's still haunting me today. On the other hand, people who abuse and neglect animals are stupid fuckers who need to have their heads checked. I just don't understand.

Jenn said...

Wow you guys! He's beautiful. I'm so excited you decided to make another addition to your little family! I can't wait to meet little Oscar. But let little doodie know she's still my number one!
And enough chastising-- I'm on the blog now! :)

Scootking said...

What a cutie. You guys are lifesavers. For real.

dirty di said...

Oh my goodness little Oscar is wonderful! I am glad he has a new home filled with love.

pixelville said...

I love him. He's beeeeautiful. Kisses to doodie too.