Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sour Bananas



So, I lost the Great Bakery Throw Down at the Ohio Department of Health. I am so bitter because I was beat out by a banana pudding that looked very much like the one pictured here, but it was in an aluminum foil pan and there were more cookies on top.

It wasn't even homemade.

I am sour over this.

Someday I am going to work in an environment where my creativity is fully appreciated. I feel like a Mac working in an office full of PC's.


By the way, this was my finished product.

3 comments:

dirty di said...

That is ridiculous! your entry is clearly superior. pudding???? come on!

G said...

Clearly the other person paid someone off or pulled political favors. Nobody really likes pudding. For real, when is the last time someone brought pudding to a office party?

Chad Schone said...

Is banana pudding even a festive desert? Is that traditional or something? You was robbed, I tells ya! How could anyone pass up a log?